This week I am saying SO WHAT if:
1. I post like 17 Blog post today. I am finally feeling better and I do what I want.
2. It is almost this coming weekend and I am still crafting my weekend recap of last weekend :) I had a great time and purposefully took pictures with the intention of blogging. So it may be late but it will happen.. so just read it.
3. I have been sitting on my chapter two of my dissertation for about a week now. I have some easy revisions to make, but frankly, I just don't feel like it. #nothebossofme
4. There are dishes in the sink that definitely need to be done.. *cough cough* I feel sick again....
5. I have made it through this sickness by surviving on BC power, Z-Pack, Strawberry-Watermelon Gatorade, and Strawberry flavored fruit snacks.
6. I have missed the last two days of work and I know that there is crap stacked up waiting for my return... ugh!
7. I leave for NYC next Friday, who needs to pack or wash clean clothes.
8. My trainer has texted me the boxing schedule twice this week..does he not realize I was at deaths door step the last few days?! I mean seriously.
I love this weekly link with up Shannon over at Life After I Dew, it is one of my favorite blogs to
stalk follow. You should definitely head over if you haven't already!
So what are you saying so what to??
haha! gotta love a persistent trainer. that's why they get paid the big bucks!ReplyDelete
I know, I admire his persistence... I have seen amazing results with working with him. He knows I've been sick, he just tells me to suck it up. LOLReplyDelete